Tuesday 2 September 2014

Card and tag

Hi All. Hope your day is going well and a big thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts. There will be 2 posts today as it is time for my DT post for Try it on Tuesday in just a few minutes so must hurry with this one.

At Artful Times the theme is to create something that is in the shape of a house


Made this card with a distressed ink background and some tag shapes that my daughter gave to me a long time ago. The stamps were a 'cart-up' set and I drew the white lines to represent brick. Nice to see Sam as guest designer there this time.

At Tag Tuesday we have the theme silhouettes



My background is alcohol inks blended together and the lady is a die cut sent to me by a friend a long time ago--thank you Max. I stamped the other images and filled them in with black like silhouettes.

Just made it in time I think.

Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment