Monday 29 September 2014

Mixed Bag

Hello All who drop in to Jumbled Crafts. Start of another week and I hope you will have lots of ideas and enjoy whatever you have planned for this week.

 At Wicked Wednesday the theme is Support Our Troops


I couldn't think what to do with this so I used a black ATC card and added two figures from Google and white text. They are sold by the Graphics Dollar Depot but I couldn't find out how to buy them in the UK.

Next it is the turn of Every Inchie Monday and this week they have' throne' for us as the theme. Always wonderful ideas from my fellow inchiers so why not join us with one of your own.


I drew/copied this shape of throne onto a piece of paper them cut it out and mounted it on heart paper.

Thought you might like to see this butterfly that my husband, Vic, made over the weekend. We both love watching sport on television but need to have something else to do at the same time. Over the weekend we watched the Ryder Cup and I knitted and Vic made this beautiful butterfly from paper.




If you want to make one, the pages can be printed here but the instructions are in Japanese. Vic has made many paper models over the last few years and a lot of them were in English so if your kids like making things it is a great idea for half term.

The butterfly is on a box made for me by Sandra. We used to own a craft challenge blog along with two more friends.  Sandra now makes beautiful tiny bears to 'adopt' and also does patchwork that is really amazing.

That's it so far today.

Thank you for dropping in and for the beautiful comments and friendship

Love Chrissie x








No comments:

Post a Comment