Saturday 6 September 2014

Tag and ATC

Hi All and thank you for calling in here-it is always great to have visitors.

This will be the last post from me for about a week but I am taking my little i-pod touch with me and if I can find an internet connection I will try to comment on your posts. Not always easy with this little machine :(

At Tag Along this week the theme is Hollywood


I just loved Bogart and Bacall in films and they were so in love in real life as well. I have gone for a bit of glitz and glamour and music which I always think of when I think of Hollywood.

Wicked Wednesday have Fall Fun as their theme for this week


I covered an ATC card with some Halloween material I have had for while and distressed the edges with black ink. Then I added the flying witch and Boo which I think is from Geckogalz but I have had the images for a long time and no name on them. The cat looks to be having a lot of fun riding on the back of the broom :)

Have a great week everyone--See you soon

Love Chrissie x




No comments:

Post a Comment