Friday 26 September 2014

Tag and Journal Page

Hi All. Hope you have lots planned for the weekend. I am up very early as we have paid for Sky television for a few days so that we can watch the Ryder Cup Golf. It all works through the Playstation so is a mystery to me but very enjoyable. Thank you for dropping by today.


At Butterfly Challenges the theme this time is Autumn Colours

I used Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink for the background and it was an old tag that I was recycling so had lots of texture to pick up the colour. Vic got some boxes from the loft that were full of things I had made ages ago and so I thought I would rescue a few things to recycle. The twinchie is one of them and so are the flowers. Nice to bring them back to life on this background using a new colour I haven't had for long.
I am also going to enter this at two of the blogs where I always join in as they have the same theme--Tag Along and Moo Mania and More


Now for another page for Art Journal Journey where the theme is still Living Beings. 


The background is a piece of scrap paper I have used to protect my craft mat and it had some interesting splodges on it so I painted over it with H20 paints in Various sea colours. The fish I drew on bits of scrap paper while I watched the golf yesterday. The bottom two were patterned papers and the top two  coloured with Promarkers. The one on the top right was copied from a picture of a fish found on Google the others are 'Chrissie' fish


Hope you have a lovely day.

Chrissie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment