Thursday 26 June 2014

Tag Along and Wicked Wednesday

Hi All. Last post from me for a few days as I am off to see my daughter in West Cumbria. Today I feel a bit in limbo as everything is ready for the off so I decided to fit a couple of challenges in as I missed both of them last week.

At Wicked Wednesday they have the theme Teddy Bears this week

Someone sent me this stamp image a long time ago so I have coloured it in the England football colours and made an England background. I think he may have played better than some of the England team

For Tag Along this week the theme is quotes.

I must be in a cute mood today which isn't like me at all.

I did the tag colour with alcohol inks to match this Daisy Doodle digi stamp that I coloured a long time ago and scanned. Then I added the little hedgehog and bird from some birthday cards that I had sent to me. The bee and ladybird stamps just filled up the rest of the space. I hope they all fit the quote I have chosen

Thank you for dropping in and I will see you when I get back

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment