Sunday 15 June 2014

Inchie and Tag

Hello Everyone nice to have you drop by.
We are back to rain, wind and cold again so I am hoping summer hasn't come to an end already.

This week at Every Inchie Monday the theme is Lavender. It amazes me how there are such wonders to see from fellow crafters and all in just one square inch.


I did a lavender bag. I love the fragrance of lavender and it always reminds me of my grandmother.

Now to Craft-room challenge where they are asking for sun, sand and surf this time



I started out with a turquoise coloured tag and used Oil Pastels to make some sand, sea and sky.The little boat, waves and the clouds are cut out from paper. The sea spray is correction fluid and I did simple seagulls with a black pen--oh I drew the sun as well-wish I could do that for real today. I tried a sailor's knot for the tag tie but I am not sure I got that right.
 We have lots of yacht races in our bay here and it is amazing how quickly they go even when it isn't really windy.

Have a great day all

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment