Sunday 8 June 2014

Wicked Wednesday

Hi All. Terrific sunshine here so far so I am off into town the beach route and maybe a coffee on the seafront overlooking the harbour. Nice to have you drop by-thank you for visiting

This week at Wicked Wednesday the theme is to add a Die Cut.


I did the ATC  background with splodges of watercolour paint. The I added a Nestie Oval Die cut. Lastly I added the Purple Dragon----

 It started out with a little pixel design that was from way back when in the days of dial internet. I made an online friend called Shez and we used to challenge each other with all sorts of things and ran a few MSN groups to teach Paint Shop Pro. Yesterday I found a disc with a lot of our pixel designs and this was on it--not sure if it was Shez or me that did this one as we just shared everything

This is the original drawing which was done one pixel at a time then filled it in by digital means-I am sure some of you know how to do this so I won't bore you with details. I had to enlarge it quite a bit to use on the ATC.

That's it from me today as I won't be doing any more crafting. Off to town then there is the men's tennis final and the Canadian Grand Prix to watch later. Life is so hectic lol. I do knit whilst I watch so that's crafting I think.


Hope you have a great day

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment