Tuesday 1 July 2014

Inchie

For some reason or another I can't leave comments on some blogs-I write them, press send then they don't go-sorry if you are one of the people-will try to see if I can sort it out.

Hello Everyone. Here I am back from my travels and trying to get my brain back into computer mode. The internet is so slow where my daughter lives I gave up trying to keep up with anything so apologies for not visiting your blogs. No way will I be able to catch-up but I will start again from today to see all your wonderful makes. Thank you for dropping by and all the comments while I have been away.

This week at Every Inchie Monday there is the theme Maroon

 Nothing very exciting from me. Just a tangled background printed onto canvas paper-I arranged the inchie on a piece of the paper to take the photograph and show you the texture. The little shapes are decoupaged onto the inchie and edged with white pen

Off now to see what washing needs doing and then for a walk to the Old Town for my prescription.

Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment