Saturday 14 June 2014

ATC and tag

Hello Everyone. A bit cooler here at the moment but I think it will be hot and sunny later. Hope it is nice where you are and thank you for calling in today.

At Wicked Wednesday the theme for the ATC this week is Black, White and one other colour


Black and white always suggest doodles to me so I doodled a background then added a piece of mauve card that I had printed with a digi image I won at W W a few weeks ago It is from time for tea designs.

At Tag Along this week they ask for pink


I used Distressed Ink- 'picked raspberry' for most of the tag but it seems to want to look a bit mauve in the photographs. Everything else is definitely pink apart from parts of the paper serviette I used for the middle and I left some of that cream and green.

Have wonderful day all

Love Chrissie x



No comments:

Post a Comment