Tuesday 10 June 2014

One for the Boys at TOT

Hello Everyone and thank you for dropping by.

Amazing entries for the last challenge-all very beautiful.

This time at Try It On Tuesday we have the theme 'One for the Boys' so now is the time to top up your male
 cards, tags etc and join in with us

Wonderful makes by the rest of the design team so pop along and see what they have made for inspiration.


I made a card. First of all I distressed the edges of the white card with Rusty Hinge Ranger distressed ink. I then added a piece of strong red card with a bit of marbling in it. The two backing papers I made in Paint Shop Pro and mounted them on thin black card. The image came from a sheet at--

I changed the colour of one picture so I could use it twice on the card. The images were backed with the red card. Then I printed out the clock image which I have had a long time. The clocks were raised as was the little ticket.

Hope you will join in and show us your 'Boy' cards

I would also like to enter this at Country View Crafts

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment