Wednesday 4 June 2014

Art Journal Journey

Hi All-been raining in the night but it is now brightening up a bit so maybe off to the car boot sale soon. We made a rash decision to start decorating the bedroom at some point today--that could wear off if we give ourselves time to think about it :) Hope you have a great day and thank you for calling in.

At Art Journal Journey the theme is Houses. I have learnt so much since taking part there and was so nervous at times as there are some awesome entries. Susi has encouraged me with all her wonderful comments and I now realise that I can do all sorts of different kinds of art and enjoy learning.


I copied Valerie's great idea and did lots of background pages in my journal so I could choose one background I liked for this theme. I used felt tips and Promarkers to create my picture which is influenced by a picture I saw online. Looks like the page came adrift a bit so I need to stick that back in.

Thank you to Susi, Valerie and all the people who share their ideas in Blogland and inspire us in ways they may not realise.

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment