Monday 17 March 2014

Inchie and Collage

Hello :) Nice to have you pop in at Jumbled Crafts and I hope you like what you find on this post.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme this week is Forest. A very large subject for an inch square but there are already some amazing entries to admire.

Here is mine which I drew in felt tips. I based it on a photograph we took when we were in a forest a while ago.

At Collage Obsession the theme this week is Making Marks-lots of ideas on what you can do both digitally and with other mediums. I do believe I could become obsessed with this sort of work and look forward to the challenges each week since I found the blog. My passion is to work with digital art and this gives me a reason to do it--do I need a reason?:) I think I do or I may take root in front of the computer screen.


I started off with this picture then smudge it with the smudge tool and various steps to create different 'marks' for my background. Then I added lots of brushes to give some feeling of texture.

I painted this face in Paint Shop Pro a while ago and used the airbrush tool for the face and other fancy brushes for the rest of it.

Now I had better get something useful done as I have been doing this since I saw the new challenge this morning. Anyone who likes ironing I have lots of it again :(

Have a great day

Love Chrissie x




No comments:

Post a Comment