Thursday 20 March 2014

A Card and envelope

Hello Everyone -hope you are feeling great and thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts.

At Try it on Tuesday this time the theme is Music.

I made a card then decided to make a matching envelope as well because the card is just for a neighbour so won't be put in the post box. Not sure anything with the gold corners on it would go through the machines at the sorting office.

The  gramophone image is one that has been in a folder on my computer since 2008. I traced the source to Anneke Oostmeister who does Parchment work and has free patterns for that-her new place didn't start until 2009 so after I got this.

The music background and the music swirl were also in folders on my computer--I save far too much stuff:(. I coloured the image with Promarkers and white pen and found the quote on Google. Still trying to use up my many peel-offs which look ok on this project I think.

Take care 

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment