Saturday 8 March 2014

A Vintage Journey and Try it on Tuesday

Hi Everyone. Another crafty day for me so far but I will be watching the rugby later. Hope your day is going well and thank you for calling at Jumbled Crafts.

A new challenge blog has started this week called A Vintage Journey. It is about all things Tim Holtz and there is a very talented DT team so lots of inspiring ideas.


I haven't got a lot of TH's goodies but enough to be able to make something in his style so I made this card. I used Rangers Dylusion Spray Inks and the TH gears folder for my centre background then a Chocolate Baroque stamp and Distressed Inks for the card background. The stencil is by Dreamweaver and I used GP Gesso for that. The little wooden stamp I used is by Anita's and I have had it for years.  The flowers I made with Tim Holtz Tattered Flower die using the smallest one of the four flowers shapes. The swirls are a JOY die.

I also made this for the challenge at Try It on Tuesday where the theme is to make a birthday card using a mask or stencil

Have a great day

Love Chrissie x



No comments:

Post a Comment