Sunday 2 March 2014

Photographs, Tag and Journal Page

Hi All. I am looking forward to a crafty day and one that will rest my legs a bit as we have done quite a bit of walking this last week

Crafty makes lower down after the woodland pictures.

Here is a glimpse of what we saw on a woodland walk 2 days ago-Spring bulbs everywhere carpeting the woodland floor. People take lots of bulbs to the walk to plant there so it is very colourful. We have taken saplings there that we grew from conkers and they are doing really well.

Simply beautiful

A curious squirrel--there are many in the wood

This is quite old and some of them have twigs growing through them

no buds on the trees yet.

Now to my crafty makes


This is my make for Moo Mania where the theme this time is London-no need to include a Moo you can make anything you like. I haven't been to London often but we always try to go on a bus and see all around the places of interest. I made this tag on some cardboard packaging so it is a bit rustic.

At Art Journal Journal this month the theme is Fantasy Scene.
I love the idea of wearing flowers in my hair and being surrounded by fantasy flowers so I made this page. Some painting, some stamping, some colouring with Promarkers and I made the fantasy 'me' in Paint Shop Pro a long time ago My ideal fantasy world would be like the one in Avatar but with out the humans invading.


Have a lovely day and thank you for dropping by

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment