Friday 7 March 2014

Tag Along and Wicked Wednesday

Hi Everyone and thank you for dropping by Jumbled Crafts. A warm welcome to my latest follower and I hope you will visit often and enjoy what you find here. Wet and dreary here at the moment so I am going to catch-up with posts and maybe a bit of crafting. The Para Olympics opening ceremony is this afternoon so I will be watching that so must find something useful to do while I watch.

At Tag Along the theme is Queens or Kings or both.

Here is Queen Victoria looking her regal best and a quote that is said to be hers. I found the origin here if you want to read about it. The tag has a background that I made from the image and a little flower stamp to fill in the gaps on the quote label.

Wicked Wednesday challenges are always ATCs and  I just love joining in there as you can let your imagination rip. Wonderful  fun to see what what the DT makes. This week the theme is Crazy for Coffee.

This is what I made. I printed the background onto a bit of canvas stuff--well it is really one of the ends cut off a window blind-just right for ATCs. Then I found a coffee mug image and made it my own with various things. A nice bit of copper wire and a little spring makes it look more 'dangerous'

That's it for now but I may be back later if I make something else. 

Have a great day whatever you are doing

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment