Sunday 23 March 2014

Tag Along

Hello Everyone hope your day is going well and the sun is shining where you are. Sorry that a lot of our blog friends are still having such awful weather and I hope that better weather arrives for you soon.

At Tag Along this time the theme is Pierrot. I just love this subject.

It's a few years now since a crafting friend sent me some wonderful sheets of pictures with pierrots that she had bought but didn't like. The make on them is ReproLit GmbH  but when I looked that up on Google it seems to be just a distribution company.

I made the background using the shaving cream technique and stuck on the pierrots one on top of the other. Then I added a couple of peel-offs with clown hats on them and some fancy wool for the tie. This is definitely one for my tag wall.

Thank you for dropping in

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment