Tuesday 3 September 2013

Z page and Tag

Tuesday already! Where do the days go to I wonder. I'm off to have my hair cut and coloured which I don't do very often so that should be fun :(

This time at the Craft Barn Dictionary Alpha challenge the letter is Z--not many words to chose from on the Z page.

I chose Zodiac as I do love to read my horoscope every day and sometimes they get it right. :) It said today I will be looking for a new romance--bet that will surprise Vic.


For the background I used Oil Pastels which I had for ages but hadn't a clue what to do with them until I saw something about them on a blog.

This is the stamp that I used with the signs of the Zodiac and I won that in some blog candy-thanks Zoe.


This is my tag for Tag Tuesday this week where the theme is Eyes. I have had the eye image for years and used it often in PSP days. The background I made in PSP to match and the heart is a stamp from Quietfire designs.


Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment