Saturday 7 September 2013

Birds Tag

Hello Everyone. Well all we got was a few minutes rain yesterday and then it was sunny again as it is now. I know I shouldn't moan about the beautiful weather but we do need some rain here. I will be watching the Grand Prix Qualifying today and have some serious sewing planned, so one eye on the television and one eye on the sewing.

Time for another challenge at Tag Along where the theme this time is birds.. I am really enjoying making tags just at the moment and have plans to make something with them to hang on the newly painted craft room wall. Not sure what so I am hoping something will spring to mind.


I have had this drawing of a rooster for a few years now and I coloured him in Paint Shop Pro and have used him on quite a few projects. I made a matching background paper and found the quote online.

Have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting Jumbled Crafts.

Love Chrissie xx





No comments:

Post a Comment