Thursday 19 September 2013

Craft Room and Tag Along

I can't believe it is Friday again already as the week has just flown by. Lovely to have so many craft friends pop into Jumbled Crafts this week and leave comments-always encouraging :)



 At the Craft Room this time the theme is wood and at Tag Along the theme for this week is Masculine so I combined the two.


The male image is one from GeckoGalz and the wooden bits are some I bought from Crafty Emblies--not sure what happened to that company as there was some controversy when I place my last order earlier this year. I do have quite a few of their things to use yet though :)

The background I made using the shaving foam and alcohol inks technique--lovely smell from the foam :).

I bought a strange rubber stamp that is really for DIY. It produces a wood grain effect and I used it on the background.

I just added wire and wool for the tie and curled the wire.

Have a lovely day everyone

Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment