Friday 6 September 2013

A Journal Page and a Twinchie

Hello Everyone. At last we have some rain here and the garden looks very happy. There was thunder and lightening during the night which wasn't too pleasant but that seems to have gone away now.

There are always lots of new challenges at the beginning of the month and here are two that I did yesterday

At Show us your Twinchies the theme is Autumn



I always love the colours of Autumn and made a background paper then added a silky leaf and two dried beans seeds from last years crop.

I am entering this at Craft Room Challenge as well as the theme is Trees and Leaves

Next is a Journal page which I made for  Art Journal Journey where the theme is Less is More this time. Well I have only just started to join in there as the artist are amazing. When I saw the theme I thought I would duck out this time as I am a 'More is Better for me' type of person.

I stamped the letters to spell NATURE then masked it and stamped images from a set by Joanna Sheen

I then lightly added some pale coloured inks, with a pad, over the images. I am hoping this qualifies as a journal page. It is in my journal :)

At Anything but a Card there is going to be a new challenge on one week of the month and Julie wants to see a journal page for this month's mini challenge. This is mine Julie-hope you like it.

Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie x







No comments:

Post a Comment