Wednesday 1 April 2015

Moon Dance collage

Hello Everyone. Hope you are all safe from the awful windy and cold weather that seems to be in a lot of places. Nice and warm here in the craft room and today it looks sunny outside as well. Thank you for your visit and for all the lovely comments you leave.

At Three Muses this time the theme is Song Lyrics or Poem


I have chosen one of my favourite singers and one of my favourite songs of his.

You can hear Van Morrison singing Moon Dance here on U-Tube

Valerie and Susi asked me to link this to Art Journal Journey as well as they have the theme poems and quotes for the month of April. There are lots of poems called Moon Dance by varying poets but not sure if my versions fits them visually.

Been asked to add this at Opus Gluei which I hadn't seen before and they have the theme to use black and one other colour so mine is black and blue.

Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment