Wednesday 22 April 2015

Journal Pages-painted and digital

Hi All from a very sunny NE UK coast. A very Happy Earth Day to Everyone. Hope the weather is good where you are. Thank you for calling in to see what I have made today. Firstly I will tell you I have made a real mess. I was having another go at the shaving foam technique and got the stuff everywhere. It was fun though.

At Art Journal Journey the theme is favourite poem or quote and at Moo Mania and More they have the theme butterflies this time so I will enter this at both challenges.


The background for this is alcohol inks on UPO paper. This is the first time I have used this paper and it does have lots of possibilities.
The stamps are from Joanna Sheen and Hobby Art and the quote I found on Google

My digital piece is for Three Muses where the theme is a book cover

I couldn't resist doing a fun one. The background I made from brushes in Paint Shop Pro and a leather effect. The image was from Google.

Off now to collect my new, new glasses. I hope I don't lose anything else especially when I only just got them a while ago.

Love Chrissie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment