Friday 10 April 2015

Mixed Media Journal page

Hi All. Hope the sun is shining where you are as it is for us. My daughter will be arriving shortly from Cumbria and I am hoping she doesn't bring any of the Lake District rain with her. I may not be doing much commenting this weekend as she does like to take us out and about. Thank you for calling in to see what I have made.

At Art Journal Journey the theme for April is a favourite quote or poem.

Happy Page
I stenciled the paper with a music stencil then I added some emulsion paint with a bit of sponge so it didn't cover the stenciled background. Next I found the free to use silhouette dancers and printed those onto my page. I already had this quote printed out in my stash so I cut it out and stuck it on the page. The hearts are for the love in the quote and I added Yeah 3 times cause I think it is a happy sound YEAH ;0)

Have a great weekend everyone

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment