Friday 3 April 2015

Favourite Poem Journal Page

Hi All from a dark and wet UK Coast. We are still decorating-well one of us is and the other is making drinks and snacks and finding time to craft and compute :)

At Art Journal Journey the theme for April is 'Favourite poems or quotes' so lots to think about with that theme. I just did my blog feed and saw that I have chosen the same poem as dear Valerie posted this morning. Amazing that out of so many poems we have chosen the same one. I did this yesterday before I saw hers.

This is my version of John Donne's wonderful 

                Elegy IX: The Autumnal

This and, one other of John Donne's poems helped me through a very shaky time in my life. 
I chose Vanessa Redgrave-old and young and one of our own photographs as a background for the subject of the poem

The 'decorator' says we need more paint so I had better get organised and hope that B&Q are open today

 Thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts

Love Chrissie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment