Monday 6 April 2015

Inchie and New Challenge piece

Hi All from a damp and cold NE UK coast. Such a contrast from yesterday when the beach and seafront were crowded and people were even brave enough to be in the sea swimming. Thank you for your visit and I hope the weather is nice where you are.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme this week is knitting

This is my inchie with a bit of knitting on part of a cocktail stick. Wonder what everyone else will for this?

A new Challenge blog called Stamp and Stencils has its first challenge posted and the theme is Anything Goes

 I made a card for a neighbours birthday The web stencil is by Dream weaver and the stamp by Kanban. I used Grunge Paste for the stencil and Distressed Stains to colour here and there. I also did the stamping with a Distressed stain but not sure that worked as well as I had hoped.

When I had taken a photograph of the card I made a matching envelope by printing out the photographed image.


No comments:

Post a Comment