Wednesday 15 April 2015

Spring Journal Page

Hello Everyone and thank you for your visit. I am slowly getting my brain back into crafting mode after not doing any for almost a week. Today we will be out, so no crafting at all and I won't be here at the weekend so I will have to up my game I guess.

At Art Journal Journey the theme this month is favourite poem or quote and at Moo Mania and More they have the theme Feelings of Spring.


For this page background I used a piece of glass and dabbed on some emulsion paint then sprayed water here and there. Then I press the thick paper onto the glass to make the background. The paper was a nice cream colour so everything matched ok. I loved the 'poem' that I found online and the pansies were cut from a plant catalogue. Vic gets loads of them through the post and I usually keep them as the pictures are so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment