Wednesday 5 November 2014

Digital Collage

Hi All. Nice that you called in at Jumbled Crafts-thank you.

I have been clearing out my craft room and sending things to the charity shop and various places that will make use of them. I haven't really got enough space to do proper crafting at the moment so just did a digital collage.

At Three Muses this time the theme is Freestyle using the word 'art' in some way, so lots of scope for you to do what fits the theme and make a collage anyway that you like.


The face image goes back a long time to the days of the Poser images. I paid to join one site and have a few of the images which I adapted in my own way. This was just a head and I added hair and embellishments. The flower image was one of our flower photographs with added effects These are 'three muses 'and I hope you like them

Have a great day all

Love Chrissie x



No comments:

Post a Comment