Monday 3 November 2014

Journal Page and Inchie

Hello all who call in at Jumbled Crafts and thank you for your visit.

I was so excited when I saw the new theme at Art Journal Journey for this month. It is called Inspired by Masters so you do something in the style of who ever you want. Already lots of entries and I am sure this will be their best challenge yet.

I have so many ideas I don't know where to start but I thought I would start with David Hockney as he lives just a few minutes away from us--well he does when he is in England. 


His paintings often reflect our area with his favourites being the Wolds road and the sea front.

Strange that I chose to do this style of his in 'Paints' as he is now into digi work on his I pad and also has lots of cameras fixed to his Range Rover and does huge paintings joined together digitally. We were lucky enough to see the 'Big Trees' in all it's glory and it was special.


Here it is in my new journal which is paint splattered already.


Just a mention of Salts Mill in Saltaire where many of David Hockney works used to be on show. Not sure if they still are but Saltaire is a great place to visit for lots of other reasons as well--I'll keep you in suspense.


At Every Inchie Monday the theme is Violet.

I did a violet coloured background for my violet flower.

Have a wonderful day everyone

Love Chrissie x



No comments:

Post a Comment