Sunday 23 November 2014

Christmas Card

Hello All from a very wet NE UK coast. Not sure if it will improve later but the forecast for the South is awful so I hope if you live there you will be safe from flooding. Thank you for calling in today.


I made this card for Fantasy Stampers Challenge where the theme is Cute Christmas and to join Marina at My Perfect Life  in her festive challenge to make a Christmas Card each week. I don't usually do cute but quite liked doing this one.

The image is a stamp from Forever Friends that I have had for years. It is coloured with Promarkers. I designed the background paper myself and cut out the snowflakes from printed out snowflake shapes.

That's all for today so far but I reckon I will be back with more makes if this rain doesn't stop. Do send some sunshine please if you have any to spare.

Have a great day all

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment