Monday 10 November 2014

Inchie and Moos

Hello Friends and welcome to Jumbled Crafts. Thank you for dropping by and for the comments I receive on my posts. How kind  of you all are to write them.

At Every Inchie Monday this week the theme is Wheat


I cut out some images from a magazine and stuck them onto a painted navy blue background. Next year I am going to try to sew or paint my inchie set--she says hopefully !

Now to Moo Mania and More where the challenge is your favourite colour. You don't have to even include a Moo if you don't want to. Just make anything at all in your fave colour and join in.


I like Shades of Purple so made this ATC card and added two Moos to it as well. I painted the backgrounds of the Moos with various shades of purple then stamped love on the punched hearts and the bit of background that was left to see.

Have a wonderful day all and a great new week ahead.

Love Chrissie x





No comments:

Post a Comment