Tuesday 11 November 2014

New Challenge at Try it on Tuesday and the sky this morning

Hello Everyone and thank you for dropping by at Jumbled Crafts. I hope you are all ready for the new challenge at Try it on Tuesday and hope you will enter the challenge with us.

 Wonderful entries for the 'Autumn Colours' challenge. Always great to see what everyone makes for the challenges and always difficult to choose the top 5

This time the theme is Home Made/ Hand Made. Do pop along to see what my team mates have made as they will inspire you to join in I'm sure. 


I made some notelets in a folder-this is the outside of the folder. The same picture as the notelets but a bit bigger and on glossy photo paper then mounted on a piece of card

This is the inside with the notelets and envelopes. The folder is just a piece of A4 card folded in half then the ends turned in to make the pockets for the notelets. Fasten in any way you wish. I used ribbon. a small buckle and tied the ribbon in a bow.

I started off by choosing one of our own flower photographs




I cropped it, digitized it then added a fancy border. Feel free to use this picture if you like.

This was printed out 6 times onto one corner of A4 paper which I then folded into four to make the notelets. Then I made the 'Just a Note' labels to stick on. The envelopes were bought ones--I am useless at making envelopes even though I have a board thing that is supposed to help :(

Thought you might like to see our sky this morning. We can tell what the weather is like without looking at the forecast. I took these pictures through the bedroom window with my little i-pod so they aren't very good quality. It is already very windy and raining now.


Red Sky in the Morning--Shepherd's Warning



Have a wonderful day everyone

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment