Friday 16 August 2013

Create a Scene

Hello to everyone who visits Jumbled Crafts today-always good to have you pop in.

This time at Try it on Tuesday  you are invited to Create a Scene which sounded like something nice to try. There are wonderful samples by the design team and also some stunning entries as well.


I made this small canvas and as the words say it is a Garden--well a Japanese Garden but I couldn't find the word for that.

I made the background using shaving foam and Adirondack Alcohol Inks. The colours I used are Eggplant and Lettuce. I then distressed around the edges with Tim Holtz  Broken China Ink then I was ready to stamp the scene. First I stamped the lady and masked her so that I could stamps the trees and plants around her. All of the stamps are from a Hobby Art set.  The images are coloured with felt tips as they were the only ones that seemed to work on the shaving foam background.  It smells really nice :)

Have a great day

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment