Friday 23 August 2013

Ahhhh and Craft Barn Alpha Page

Happy Friday Everyone! Nice weather here so far today but the forecast says it is all about to change so we will be off for a nice walk along the seafront and the cliffs to make the most of the good weather.

I thought you might like to share some pics that Vic took yesterday.

We have had a very large hedgehog eating the slugs and bugs in our veg bit of the garden for ages and noticed that she hadn't been around for a few of weeks. Now we know why! She has moved to next door where the garden is kept wild and lots of little creatures live there. Our Hedgehog must have thought it was a suitable place to have some babies and she has had three.

Our neighbour, Roger, called us out yesterday to see them on his lawn so here they are. Two seem to stick together the other one stays on it's own. No sign of mum though so I am hoping she is ok.




They are quite small and may be be about three weeks old we think.

Now for my O page for the Craft Barn Alpha page challenge. I chose the word Orris which is the posh name for Iris.


I printed the image onto acetate and just stuck it over the words as I thought it didn't need anything else it is so beautiful.. Thought I would add a bit about the Orris Oil as it sounds interesting stuff. Always great entries for this challenge and I love to look at the book I am creating.

Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie x






No comments:

Post a Comment