Friday 30 August 2013

Moo Mania

Hello Everyone. Beautiful day again here 'sunny and warm'. No rain forecast for days here but the plants continue to thrive. The nights are a bit cooler so I think they are living on the condensation--how clever is that?

At Moo Mania the challenge this time is in a row.

I found this piece of gold card-well I found several pieces of the same gold card but haven't a clue where I got them from. If you sent them to me--thank you.



I first splodged the card with different colours of Distressed stain but all that did was separate into little droplets so not much effect really.

Then I made my Moos using the Distressed stains  and stamped some small images in a row before adding gold Glimmer mist and a Promarker Edge to each.

The bling was already in a row so I added that as well.

This is my tag for Tag Tuesday this week where the theme is the Swinging 60s

I did everything I could think of from the 60s and even a bit of psychedelic drawing on the left hand side. The camper van is a peel off and I coloured it.



Have a lovely day and great weekend all

Love Chrissie x




No comments:

Post a Comment