Sunday 18 August 2013

Inchie and Twinchies

Up with the larks this morning and all ready to go for the train to York where I will be spending the day with my daughter and son-in-law who are celebrating her birthday with a visit to the wonderful historic town. The weather forecast is terrific and we have lots planned for the day so I bet I will be worn out when I get back home.


This week at Every Inchie Monday it is pocket watch time-no pun intended :)


Simple painted background and little jeans pocket with a watch in it.


These are my inchies so far--think I might make a frame for them when they are finished and have then as a picture.

Now for more Twinchies. I did say I would make some more for Artful Times so here they are


I decided to get out my acrylic paints and just see where they led me. I love the texture that can be built up with this medium. Not sure what kind of flowers I created though the bottom ones look sort of like delphiniums.

Just realised that the theme at Twinchies Challenge is still florals for the whole month so I will show them there as well.

Have a great day all

Love Chrissie xx









No comments:

Post a Comment