Thursday 29 August 2013

Out of a Hat Challenge 75

Hello Everyone--hope your week has gone well.

Here we are with another challenge at Out of a Hat Creations.

The theme this time is 'A Pennant of Bunting.' I'm sure that conjures up lots of ideas and here is what I made.


The bag after Chrissie treatment

Bag when I rescued it at the car boot sale. I really bought it for the handles as it was only 50p. It is lovely linen and lined so I decided it was too nice to take apart.

I cut out 12 triangles and made those into bunting by sewing them to some ribbon and adding sequins. Then I made some flowers just by gathering two sizes of circles and scrunching them up. A button to finish off the centres and that's it done. It now holds a lot of sewing threads that are only suitable for hand tacking etcs they break if I use them on the machine. It will save me getting them mixed up with the good stuff.

Hope you visit Sam,  Janet and Sandra to see what they have made for this challenge.

I am entering this at Altered Eclectics-better late than never.

Always good to have you drop by-thank you.

Love Chrissie xx






No comments:

Post a Comment