Wednesday 28 August 2013

Use your Stuff and Fun with ATCs

Hello Everyone from a very sunny and warm NE UK coast. I am keeping out of the sun today as I think I over did a bit yesterday. Nice to be in the cool of the craftroom.

At Use your Stuff this week they have a recipe

Ingredients:
1. add texture - embossing, heat embossing, molding paste
2. use paint or mist - splatters are acceptable
3. add a quote or a saying- famous or not


I made this hanging with two pieces of square card at angles to each other and used inks, staines and water to make a nice effect. Then I stamped the Kanban man and woman on the hanging and also onto paper to use as a mask. Next I stamped various other things here and there. I added the little flowers at the top by using part of a brass stencil and Grunge paste then I painted those with some acrylic paint to add even more texture. There is some Gold Glitter Mist on the edges as well. Just the quote to go then the recipe is fulfilled and it can all go into the oven to be baked. Forgot to mention that I made a hole at the top and added ribbon and material flowers which I coloured with a Promarker.

Next Challenge is at Fun with ATCs where the theme is Black, White and Red.
I Used a couple of our photographs and turned them black and white then digitised them and made then ATC sized. Coloured some the ATC in red and that's it


one of  Vic's photographs taken in our garden--this is the one I used for the first ATC.

Hope the sun is shining where you are and thank you for dropping by

Love Chrissie x




No comments:

Post a Comment