Wednesday 7 August 2013

Craft Room Challenge and a few photos from yesterday

Hi All. A beautiful day here again and I have done lots of washing and it all dry and ready to iron if anyone fancies popping round to do it--I will provide coffee and biscuits. :)

At Craft Room Challenge this time it is Bingo and there are some wonderful lines to choose from. I chose Lace-Brown-Pearls or Gems

I made this pillow gift box. The little owl is a Walter and Winnie digi stamps. The frame and I made in Paint Shop Pro then decoupaged parts of that a few times to add depth to the images. The swirls are a JOY die. and the lace and pearls were from my bits and bobs box. I really had fun making this.

Thought you might like to see a few pics from our walk yesterday. We always seem to find nice places that are peaceful and we are the only ones around. I walked along the sea edge while Vic walked along the edge of the cliffs to look for fossils.



Heading for the end of the beach
Me from a long way off
Interesting pieces in the sea-Vic said he thought they were pill boxes from the war
More wreckage
Looking through the hole.

Hope you enjoyed the bit of sea breeze and have a good rest of the day

Love Chrissie x




No comments:

Post a Comment