Sunday 25 August 2013

Inchie and Fairy Projects

Hello Everyone who pops in today

Looks like it might be a nice day for Bank Holiday Monday so I expect our little seaside town will be packed full of people enjoying themselves.

Today is Every Inchie Monday day and the theme this week is SONG.


I chose the song Lady in Red by Chris de Burgh. I printed out the inchie then decoupaged the lady to give it more depth.


At Anything but a Card it is Fantasy and Fairies and I did enter an ATC already but thought I would make something else as well. This was because I found a brass stencil with a fairy--it had fallen down the back of my work bench a long time ago and had never been used.. Not sure what make it is as I expect I threw the packing away.

This is the stencil if you know who made it can you let me know please


I used a piece of paper for the backing from A Bumper Book of papers I bought a long time ago and the letters I have had a while as well. I used acrylic paint splodged onto plastic for the background then Paper Artsy Grunge Paste for the fairy. A few old peel offs to finish off the page.


Here it is in the scrapbook

Have a good day everyone

Love Chrissie x






No comments:

Post a Comment