Tuesday 29 April 2014

Card and Tag

Hi Everyone. A bit misty here so far--hope that means sunny when it clears.

At Sugar Creek Hollow they have Tic Tac Toe so I thought I would join in. I needed to make a birthday card for a neighbour and this gave me inspiration.


I chose the line Flowers Pearls and Die Cut

The background is a paper by Crfaty Individuals and the image one from Gecko Galz. I made the flowers from an old silk scarf and sprayed them with Dylusions Ink. Not sure who makes the butterfly die as the shape it is one I had sent to me a long time ago. I coloured it with Promarkers.


This week at Tag Tuesday the theme is cooking.

I'm afraid I don't do much cooking as my husband just loves to cook and there isn't much room for 2 in our kitchen :)that's my excuse anyway.

I went back to the 1930's with my tag. Can you imagine this happening today ?
I bought this book at a car boot sale and it is full of adverts and articles from the 1920s and 30s. I like to use things from it when ever possible--I cut them out as I bought it just to use the pictures for artwork.

Have a wonderful day everyone

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment