Wednesday 9 April 2014

Beads and Recycled

Hello to everyone who pops in to Jumbled Crafts and welcome to my newest follower--hope you find something you like here.

At Try It On Tuesday they ask for something with beads

It seemed like a great time to use some of the strip of ribbon with beads that bought ages ago and didn't know what to use it for. I made this ATC  background with alcohol inks splattered on a piece of glass then I dabbed some card onto it to make the patterns

The images are from a Domino set at Geckoglaz. I enjoyed making this and feel it has got me back in the mood to craft again after my break last week.

At Tando Creative this  month we are asked to recycled something.


I recycled a box
We had to eat the contents first which was very difficult :)

The first thing I did was paint it all, top and bottom, with pale lilac emulsion. Then I added lace,

Coloured the flower bits with Promarker and added jewels to the centres of the flowers.(shown on picture of finished box)

Next thing was to use my Tando Mask-MASKMUSIC to decorate the top

Then I made the decoration from some fabric flowers and Tando Minis-Butterflies
Added a little bow and label to finished it off.

Have a lovely day everyone and thank you for popping in

Love Chrissie x















No comments:

Post a Comment