Friday 25 April 2014

Tag Along

Hi Everyone who drops by and thank you for calling in and for the wonderful comments I receive on my posts. Thinking of you all who are remembering Anzac Day today.

This week at Tag Along he theme is Pin-Ups. Well my first thought was David Beckham in some of his designer underpants-shock horror 00. I then thought of a saying an old uncle used to tell us. He was a decorator and if we were going to do anything he thought was bit dodgy he would say, " Give that a few coats of thought before you do it." So I did just that and you won't be seeing David in his undies.

Here is Marilyn Monroe instead-always a pin-up whatever she did.

Hope you will come back later as I will doing my post for the new challenge at Artful Times which will be posted at 6pm GMT Friday 25th April

Have a great day

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment