Thursday 17 April 2014

Craft-room and Try it on Tuesday Challenges

Hello Everyone and Happy Easter Holiday. Hope if you are going away the travelling isn't too difficult for you and that the weather is kind to you as well.

I have made 2 cards which is unusual for me as these days I don't make many cards at all.

The first card is for The Craft-Room Challenge where the theme is 'Dance'

I made this for neighbours who have an anniversary next week and they go dancing together at least three times each week.

I stuck a doily onto the card then added the die cut butterfly that someone sent to me a while ago--thank you if it was you. Then I found the dancing partners on Google and they were clip art. Last thing I did was add a few peel-offs and will write Happy Anniversary inside as I haven't left much room on the front of the card.

The next card is for Try it On Tuesday where the theme this time is 'More than one Fold'

This double trifold card has 16 folds and I really enjoyed making it. The worst part was trying to photograph it as I had only used two papers and the reflections make it look as though I have used lots of different papers. Then the sun shone through the gaps leaving a splash of white on the image. The stamp I used is a Quietfire Design. I think the papers are Kanban and came in a pad a long time ago.

Thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts.

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment