Sunday 20 April 2014

A Vintage Journey and Happy Mail

Hi All. Hope you have a very happy and peaceful Easter. We are going for a brisk walk as it is still very cold and windy even with the sun shining. Grand Prix to watch and also the snooker so I am a happy bunny :)

At A Vintage Journey they ask us to make Spring Flowers using techniques by Tim Holtz. They do say they don't have to be actual Spring Flowers so long as you use Spring colours.

 This is the tag that I made. The background is in Distressed Ink-picked raspberry and peacock feathers. I misted it with water then dried it. Used bubble wrap to stamp on the left and the Tim Holtz tape stencil on the right. The Inks and the stencil I bought from the Craft Barn as I won a voucher to spend with them.

Not sure who made the little post card as I was given some of these by a friend. I used the pointer from the  TH Expedition set to point to the Mother's Day Flowers.

The flowers I made using the TH Tattered Flowers Die cut. which I use quite often as I love the different flowers you can make with it. They were cut from a strong paper napkin that I had sprayed with Ranger Dylusion Inks in various colours. Then I cut them out, scrunched them up and soaked them in water to add texture to the petals.

Now to my Happy Mail which was from dear Alison (butterfly)
A while ago I said how much I loved the beautiful heart on her blog that she had made for a project. Well I now have it in real life as she sent it to me with other goodies as well--thank you so much Alison.

This is what I received and I can already see that they would all go together to make something special--well I hope it will be special.

Have a wonderful day all

Love Chrissie x



No comments:

Post a Comment