Thursday 10 September 2015

Windows Journal Page

Hello Everyone. I'm afraid my crafting seems to have come to a stand still at the moment as we are busy destroying our garden and starting again with something easier to manage. It all seemed so easy on paper but the reality is more difficult. Yesterday we had a skip delivered for all the 'rubbish' and it is already full. Thank you for calling in and sorry that all I have to show today is a digital creation.

At Art Journal Journey the theme for September is Through my Window


Not sure where I was going with this really but I am just so grateful that AJJ allow digital art and I can still join in with the challenges even though I haven't go my 'real' craft stuff sorted out again yet.

Have a lovely day

Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment