Saturday 5 September 2015

Journal Page

Hello Everyone and thank you for calling in. 

Nice of everyone to leave the comments about the missed bungalow you are so kind. We have  moved on in our thoughts and have new plans to mull over with lots of possibilities we hadn't thought of before. It is nice to have uncluttered everywhere and to have a new crafting space even though I can't find where anything is yet.

At Art Journal Journey the theme is Through My Window and at Moo Mania and More we are asked to use Black and White.

I painted the paper with Acrylic white to give it some body and texture. Then I used two lots of stamps that I hadn't used before one is by Technique Tuesday and the other by Prima. I highlighted parts of the stamping with black charcoal pencil and drew the hearts as well. The birds and the butterflies were rescued from past projects and the black ATC cards I have had for a while. I wrote on the title of the song by Beth Hart as it is one I listen to sometimes.

Hope to get messy again today though if the weather turns better we have plans to change some of our garden and make it easier to manage.

Have a great day all

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment