Sunday 6 September 2015

Cat Journal Page

Hello All from a sunny but cold NE UK coast. Hope the weather is fine where you are and that you like my journal page today. Thank you for calling in.

At Art Journal Journey the theme is Through My Window so today my name is Felix and I spend a lot of time looking out of the window which is above the nice warm radiator where I live.


I used this photograph that I took of Felix who is one of three of the cats my daughter has. There was only him and me up at that time and the two other cats had run across the busy road to hunt in the fields for things to bring back for breakfast--yuk! Felix is a bit older and wiser and would rather stay in the warmth and have a few strokes and cuddles-or would he? Sometimes it is difficult to choose between safety and adventure.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment