Monday 28 September 2015

Another Inchie and Journal page

Hi All. Nice of you to visit my blog, thank you.

Only a couple of days since I posted my last inchie and a journal page but I will be getting back into the swing of things soon I hope.

At Every Inchie Monday this week the theme is hotel


I immediately thought of the Eagles and Hotel California so added that to a blue felt inchie.

I got up at 2.45a.m to see the super moon. This meant hanging out of the bedroom window but unfortunately the moon disappeared around the corner of our house before it was complete.

I made a quick page for Art Journal Journey for the Through my Window theme as this certainly was through my window


This is a photograph I took when I first got up and the top of the moon was red

Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie xx




No comments:

Post a Comment