Thursday 3 September 2015

Art Journal Page

Hi All. Nice of you to call in and a big thank you for your visit.

 We had a bit of a set back on Tuesday when the bungalow we were supposed to be moving to fell through so it is back to the drawing board for us at the moment. The up side is that I unpacked my crafty stuff that I had kept and set-up a craft space again which feels better than it did before. No clutter as I got rid of so much and lots of space to craft so far. Not made anything yet but I aim to have a go later today.

At Art Journal Journey this theme this time is Through my Window


I made this digital page using one of Valerie's wonderful photographs that she generously shares. So many wonderful pictures she shows every day and I always find them inspiring--thank you Valerie. 

Hope to get my paints out and make a real mess as this room seems all a bit clinical at the moment.

Have a great day all

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment